COMPANY LOGO

MAKEUP, BEAUTY, GLAMOR AND FASHION!

Owner/Fouder of A Glamorous Look Artistry

My photo
HOUSTON, TEXAS, United States
Quetta Stubbs is the founder and the owner of A Glamorous Look Artistry. This company was founded in 2009 and it been successfully ran by Quetta Stubbs. She is a God fearing woman that represent makeup artists and hairstylists. She stated off as an aspiring makeup artist in 2006 and the reason she started this company. Is because she love helping other reach their goals as a makeup artist and hairstylist.

INSTAGRAM

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM/A_GLAMOROUS_LOOK_ARTISTRY

Saturday, December 17, 2011

ELF GEM BRUSHES AT SUPER TARGET!

ELF GEM BLENDING BRUSH

ELF PINK GEM BLENDING BRUSH





I purchase elf Gem brushes at Target, and I love them sooooo much. I will like to inform you that I actually used the brushes myself however this blog is all about my opinion. My first impression when I first saw the Gem brushes was exciting. I thought the brush was very low quality, but I found out it was great quality. Yes the brushes are soft and usable.I am thinking about getting more of the Gem Brushes. I have a lot of other Elf bushes from the one dollar line, Studio Line, and now from the Gem Collection.The blending brush is awesome it blend very very good, and it pick up the eyeshadow very good as well. The eyeshadow brush is fantastic indeed picking up eyeshadow and applying it to the eyes. I love all of Elf brushes and they all serve a great purpose while using them. Yes, they are girlie that's the best thing I like about them especially that the brushes are awesome. I highly recommend these brushes because they are bling blinging and worth the money. I purchase each brush for $3.99 plus tax. I didn't even know that the brushes was sold at Target til a young lady stated on her video on youtube. I also have a video on youtube check it out http://youtu.be/w_7SoGkuqk4. Please comment, rate and subscribe to my channel. Thank you so much for reading my blog and do not forget to FOLLOW my BLOG :)









No comments:

Post a Comment