COMPANY LOGO

MAKEUP, BEAUTY, GLAMOR AND FASHION!

Owner/Fouder of A Glamorous Look Artistry

My photo
HOUSTON, TEXAS, United States
Quetta Stubbs is the founder and the owner of A Glamorous Look Artistry. This company was founded in 2009 and it been successfully ran by Quetta Stubbs. She is a God fearing woman that represent makeup artists and hairstylists. She stated off as an aspiring makeup artist in 2006 and the reason she started this company. Is because she love helping other reach their goals as a makeup artist and hairstylist.

INSTAGRAM

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM/A_GLAMOROUS_LOOK_ARTISTRY

Monday, January 23, 2012

Faith Haller


I will like to introduce you to Faith Haller, which I have the honor to interview her on my blog. I am grateful she allowed me to interview her and ask her some questions of her profession. She's a Makeup Artist a very talented one may I add. I remember I was having issues with a photographer, and I contacted her. She assisted me, so I can get my photos from the photographer that didn't keep his promise. She was very professional and kind. Her plan worked, and I was very impressed ha I'm still impress. Anytime I have questions she's freely to answer them with the kindness in her heart. Yes, she deserve to be feature on my blog because she's worthy. I appreciate the time she have given me to answer my questions. Again it is an honor to interview Faith Haller, and if you want to read more please read below:

Q: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A MAKEUP ARTIST?
A: I've been a makeup artist in this industry for 1-1/2 years but overall 6 years.

Q: WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
A: Located in Houston, Texas

Q: WHAT ARE YOUR PROS AS A MAKEUP ARTIST?
A: My Pros as a makeup artist is a makeup artist is you have the satisfaction of making your vision a reality, and you will be appreciated for your contributions

Q: WHAT ARE YOUR CONS AS A MAKEUP ARTIST?
A:  Ummmm I have no cons! Hey I'm doing what I love! What more can I ask for!

Q: WHAT ADVICE CAN YOU GIVE ASPIRING MAKEUP ARTISTS?
A: My advice to a aspiring makeup artist is to learn and research and find you a mentor that has years of experience and will guide you in the direction you want and need to go!

Q: WHAT DO YOU SPECIALIZE IN?
A: I specialize in highend fashion editorial

Q: WHAT DO YOU LOVE THE MOST ABOUT BEING A MAKEUP ARTIST?
A: The thing I love the most about being a makeup artist is the fact I get to express myself artistically doing what I love in so many ways!

Q: WHAT BRANDS DO YOU MAINLY USE?
A: I mainly use Eve Pearl (If you don't know her google her :))

Q: WHAT BRANDS DO YOU RECOMMEND AS A MAKEUP ARTIST?
A: Eve Pearl, Graftobian, Magnolia Makeup, CoverFX, Smashbox, Inglot, Laura Geller, Black Opal, Iman Cosmetics, Revlon Colorstay, Maybelline, Urban Decay, Dermablend, Pur Minerals, Sue Devitt, the list goes on!

Q: DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL TO BECOME A MAKEUP ARTIST?
A: No I didn't I am self trained.

Q: HOW CAN I FIND YOU? FAR AS TWITTER, YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK.
A: You can find me at www.onlinewithfaith.com, www.facebook.com/OnlinewithFAITH, www.twitter.com/onlinewithfaith

Q: DO YOU HAVE A BLOG?
A: Yes www.onlinewithfaith.blogspot.com

Q: ARE YOU A FULL TIME MAKEUP ARTIST?
A: Yes I am a full-time makeup artist :)

Q: DO YOU WORK FOR A MAKEUP COUNTER? IF YOU DO WHAT COUNTER DO YOU WORK FOR?
A: No I do not work for a counter anymore.

Q: GIVE ME ONE WORD THAT DESCRIBE YOUR WORK?
A: Diverse would describe my work



Wow This interview By Faith Haller was very informational! You have all her information, so go support her at what she do best! It was such a great honor for me to ask her questions that some professionals wouldn't answer.

Thank you so much for reading and please do not forget to follow my blog it will mean a lot to A Glamorous Look.

Quetta Stubbs 







No comments:

Post a Comment