COMPANY LOGO

MAKEUP, BEAUTY, GLAMOR AND FASHION!

Owner/Fouder of A Glamorous Look Artistry

My photo
HOUSTON, TEXAS, United States
Quetta Stubbs is the founder and the owner of A Glamorous Look Artistry. This company was founded in 2009 and it been successfully ran by Quetta Stubbs. She is a God fearing woman that represent makeup artists and hairstylists. She stated off as an aspiring makeup artist in 2006 and the reason she started this company. Is because she love helping other reach their goals as a makeup artist and hairstylist.

INSTAGRAM

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM/A_GLAMOROUS_LOOK_ARTISTRY

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

88 Color Palette by BhCosmetics

Pros: I bought this Palette and when I received it I was so excited heck I'm still excited lol! Everything about this palette is wonderful.. If you're interested you should by this palette its awesome. I have tried mostly all the colors I will post pictures in my next post to give y'all an idea,

Cons: There's no Cons the palette is soooo awesome :)

You can purchase this palette at http://www.bhcosmetics.com/ I think this palette was $18.95 it was a special

Thanks for reading my post!

Quettta Stubbs



No comments:

Post a Comment