COMPANY LOGO

MAKEUP, BEAUTY, GLAMOR AND FASHION!

Owner/Fouder of A Glamorous Look Artistry

My photo
HOUSTON, TEXAS, United States
Quetta Stubbs is the founder and the owner of A Glamorous Look Artistry. This company was founded in 2009 and it been successfully ran by Quetta Stubbs. She is a God fearing woman that represent makeup artists and hairstylists. She stated off as an aspiring makeup artist in 2006 and the reason she started this company. Is because she love helping other reach their goals as a makeup artist and hairstylist.

INSTAGRAM

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM/A_GLAMOROUS_LOOK_ARTISTRY

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I purchase the concealer palette from BhCosmetics

Pros: I really like this concealer it covers up a lot and it very smooth. I get excited using it becaus eit covers all my dark spots on my face so that's an A+ for me. You 10 colors you can work with for different complexions. I use the brown one on the bottom row the 2nd one from the right, and I also use the very dark one on the right of it. Becasue I contour my nose to make it smaller depending on what look I'm going for :)

Cons: The concealer is sooooooooooo thick gosh! While trying to put some product on your concealer brush, however you can you use the concealer with your fingers its not that difficult. Oh and I really don't like the smell of it but you can't smell it when its on your face lol!

I purchase this online at http://www.bhcosmetics.com/ for 16.95 it was a special.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment