COMPANY LOGO

MAKEUP, BEAUTY, GLAMOR AND FASHION!

Owner/Fouder of A Glamorous Look Artistry

My photo
HOUSTON, TEXAS, United States
Quetta Stubbs is the founder and the owner of A Glamorous Look Artistry. This company was founded in 2009 and it been successfully ran by Quetta Stubbs. She is a God fearing woman that represent makeup artists and hairstylists. She stated off as an aspiring makeup artist in 2006 and the reason she started this company. Is because she love helping other reach their goals as a makeup artist and hairstylist.

INSTAGRAM

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM/A_GLAMOROUS_LOOK_ARTISTRY

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Review on BhCosmetics

I purchase Bhcosmetics's 66 Lip Palette...

Pros  Wow I love this so much and the colors shows great! You can use a lip primer or you do not have too. I actually use the lip colors without a lip primer. I have tried a lot of colors like the dark blue second row from the bottom and the 6th one counting from the right. The color looks great. Another color I tried was the light purple color yay! The first row from the bottom counting from the left. That color is terrific you have to purchase this it does wonders.

Cons:   I don't have a lot of Cons but only one the colors is only for photoshoots the reason I say that is because if you wear these colors and want to apply it, it will be hard unless if you want to carry a huge palette with you. I really don't have any more cons.

I purchase this online website is www.bhcosmetics.com the price on this was $16.95 that was a special. Checkout the great deals on the website :)

Thanks for reading and have a great productive day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment