COMPANY LOGO

MAKEUP, BEAUTY, GLAMOR AND FASHION!

Owner/Fouder of A Glamorous Look Artistry

My photo
HOUSTON, TEXAS, United States
Quetta Stubbs is the founder and the owner of A Glamorous Look Artistry. This company was founded in 2009 and it been successfully ran by Quetta Stubbs. She is a God fearing woman that represent makeup artists and hairstylists. She stated off as an aspiring makeup artist in 2006 and the reason she started this company. Is because she love helping other reach their goals as a makeup artist and hairstylist.

INSTAGRAM

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM/A_GLAMOROUS_LOOK_ARTISTRY

Thursday, June 9, 2011

This Blog will be mainly about the look I had a week ago :)

First off the products I used on my EYES was BhCosmetics 88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette. The only thing is that I do not know the name of the colors that I used because it does not come with names which sucks. For my eyebrows I am using the Maybeline EyeBrow Defining Pencil the color of that is Chestnut. I like the Defining Pencil because it really lasts at along time :) The price was $7.95 I believe I had it for a good 6 months which is awesome. I used the BhCosmetics 66 Lip Palette for my lips of course however I do not know the color due to no name listed. This look was mainly color If you do not want the lips to be so bright you can have a nude lip or darken the color maybe a brown lipstick. You can also use a clear lip gloss or a brown lip gloss either or. This is the look that I have created color on the eyes and on the lips. Thanks so much for reading please Comment and visit my Makeup Page http://www.facebook.com/quettastubbs

Quetta Stubbs

No comments:

Post a Comment