COMPANY LOGO

MAKEUP, BEAUTY, GLAMOR AND FASHION!

Owner/Fouder of A Glamorous Look Artistry

My photo
HOUSTON, TEXAS, United States
Quetta Stubbs is the founder and the owner of A Glamorous Look Artistry. This company was founded in 2009 and it been successfully ran by Quetta Stubbs. She is a God fearing woman that represent makeup artists and hairstylists. She stated off as an aspiring makeup artist in 2006 and the reason she started this company. Is because she love helping other reach their goals as a makeup artist and hairstylist.

INSTAGRAM

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM/A_GLAMOROUS_LOOK_ARTISTRY

Monday, June 13, 2011

A Natural Face Chart Created by Me (Quetta Stubbs)

This is a face chart I created and I will actually like to say this is a natural look. I like to do face charts so my clients are able to look through my book and see different looks and styles. Clients can also view what looks they like to go with rather if its dramatic, natural or maybe both.  This look is with Mac Products and no you don't have to just use Mac Makeup you can use different brands. I have shared the colors I used from Mac please read below:

Lid: Beauty Marked
Crease: Black Tied
Lips: Diva (on the edges of the lips)
        Desire (in the middle of the lips)

F.Y.I I did this look on my Phone I have an Andriod so if you would like this App, you can look it up in Market Place the name of the app is GLAMZY. Yes, its $2.99 and its a one time fee... (its also available for the IPhone)

Thanks for reading my blog!

Quetta Stubbs
                

No comments:

Post a Comment